POTUS: ‘I Have A Body Double Who Does All My Photo Opps So, No, I Never Met Miles Taylor”



Below is an extract of a post published on Medium titled "POTUS: ‘I Have A Body Double Who Does All My Photo Opps So, No, I Never Met Miles Taylor”"

Scroll down to the bottom of this article and tap the read article button to visit the Medium post directly and give your opinion.

Donald Trump
Make america great again.
- Donald Trump.


Dwight D. Eisenhower
What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
- Dwight D. Eisenhower.


Theodore Roosevelt
The best executive is the one who has sense enough to pick good men to do what wants done, and self-restraint to keep from meddling with them while they do it.
- Theodore Roosevelt.


George Washington
Discipline is the soul of an army. It makes small numbers formidable; procures success to the weak and esteem to all.
- George Washington.



America 1st Girl is a Blog by Conservative Artist Cara Sky.

Essentially i Blog on all things Donald Trump and on occasion post my own Art.

I curate Donald Trump articles and notable Tweets on your behalf from all over the web into one easy site for you to browse without trolling through hundreds of different sites or posts.

America 1st Girl is not affiliated with the journalist or Twitter user who published the original article or Tweet, nor is she responsible for any affiliations the journalist or Tweeter user in question may hold.

Everything here on America 1st Girl is Donald Trump related from Media to Podcasts, Forums, Blogs and Fan groups.


Via: Medium

Truth In Satire“I also never met that nasty niece, Mary Trump, or lots of other people, because my body double guy does all that greeting stuff”That’s not Donald Trump on the left, that’s his lifelong body double. The actual Miles Taylor is on the right. (Credit; https://ift.tt/2Yey5RX) After saying on Tuesday that he does not know and never met his former senior staffer Miles Taylor (“never heard of him”), Donald Trump claimed that most of the people he’s appeared with in his life “were actually photographed with my professional body double, not me, as a great time saver.” The president was forced to concoct the body double story after Mr. Taylor issued a scathing critique of Trump’s “dangerous” governance, which he delivered at the Democratic Convention on Monday night. Despite being a former chief of staff of Homeland Security in the Trump administration and a lifelong Republican, Mr. Taylor has felt compelled to endorse Joe Biden and work for his candidacy. As he often does, the president dismissed criticism from former staffers and intimate acquaintances by denying ever having met, seen, shaken hands, talked to, or been photographed with that person—although the evidence is often overwhelming, as is the case with Mr. Taylor. In the past, Trump has denied knowing his niece Mary Trump, who wrote a brutal tell-all book about her uncle, pretended not to know his lawyer of 20 years, Michael Cohen, and said he’d never even seen a photograph of his close confidante and 2016 campaign chairman, Paul Manafort, who is now in prisoned. The president also said he didn’t know Prince Andrew, his buddy in underage sexual abuse at Jeffrey Epstein’s mansions, Jeffrey Epstein himself, despite thousands of photos of the two men together, and Stormy Daniels, the adult entertainer who Trump not only met but spent several nights nestled inside of. Interestingly, Trump’s body double, a man whose name and identity have been kept under closed seal for nearly 50 years, has similarly denied ever having met Donald Trump: “I don’t even know what he looks like.” **** Thanks for reading. I’m not happy, as you can read in my daily satirical posts here. And, btw, #TrumpIsATraitor. POTUS: ‘I Have A Body Double Who Does All My Photo Opps So, No, I Never Met Miles Taylor” was originally published in Extra Newsfeed on Medium, where people are continuing the conversation by highlighting and responding to this story.


POTUS: ‘I Have A Body Double Who Does All My Photo Opps So, No, I Never Met Miles Taylor”

Search:

close