POTUS: “I Have A Strong Feeling Eating Trump Steaks Will Kill This Virus, Just A Hunch”



Below is an extract of a post published on Medium titled "POTUS: “I Have A Strong Feeling Eating Trump Steaks Will Kill This Virus, Just A Hunch”"

Scroll down to the bottom of this article and tap the read article button to visit the Medium post directly and give your opinion.

Donald Trump
Make america great again.
- Donald Trump.


Dwight D. Eisenhower
What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
- Dwight D. Eisenhower.


Theodore Roosevelt
The best executive is the one who has sense enough to pick good men to do what wants done, and self-restraint to keep from meddling with them while they do it.
- Theodore Roosevelt.


George Washington
Discipline is the soul of an army. It makes small numbers formidable; procures success to the weak and esteem to all.
- George Washington.



America 1st Girl is a Blog by Conservative Artist Cara Sky.

Essentially i Blog on all things Donald Trump and on occasion post my own Art.

I curate Donald Trump articles and notable Tweets on your behalf from all over the web into one easy site for you to browse without trolling through hundreds of different sites or posts.

America 1st Girl is not affiliated with the journalist or Twitter user who published the original article or Tweet, nor is she responsible for any affiliations the journalist or Tweeter user in question may hold.

Everything here on America 1st Girl is Donald Trump related from Media to Podcasts, Forums, Blogs and Fan groups.


Via: Medium

Truth In SatireBut president insists he won’t profit from sale of his “magical meat,” as all proceeds will go to his charitable foundationBeefing up his medical credentials, Trump suggests that eating a specific brand of steak can cure COVID-19. (Credit: https://abcnews.go.com) President “Profit From The Pandemic” Trump suggested at the White House Coronavirus Briefing on Monday that eating a specific brand of steak might be the cure for the deadly coronavirus. “You know, I have been speaking to a lot people in the beef industry, and they think that eating steak could be beneficial with this disease,” said the phony POTUS. “I now have a strong feeling that eating Trump Steaks, very high quality meat, can kill the coronavirus…I mean, totally wipe it out. It’s just a hunch, but I feel very strongly about it.” “I recommend trying some and seeing if it doesn’t make your corona symptoms disappear!” (Credit: https://www.patheos.com) Pressed for evidence that eating beef, or meat of any kind, might be a viable cure for the virus, the bogus billionaire replied, “Let me be clear, it’s not just any beef, I’m talking specifically about Trump Steaks, which a lot of people have felt for a very long time is ‘magical meat.’ I think Dr. Fauci would agree with me. But the best test is to buy some and try it out. And feed a fabulous flank to friends and family who might be feeling ill.” Asked if recommending his brand of steak as a COVID-19 medical cure wasn’t a way of self-profiting from the pandemic, the The Lyin’ King said, “No, not at all. All the proceeds from the sale of this magical meat will go directly to my charitable foundation…and maybe a little to my children, but a man has to take care of his family in a crisis, I think everyone can agree on that.” **** Thanks for reading. You can read more from me here. POTUS: “I Have A Strong Feeling Eating Trump Steaks Will Kill This Virus, Just A Hunch” was originally published in Extra Newsfeed on Medium, where people are continuing the conversation by highlighting and responding to this story.


POTUS: “I Have A Strong Feeling Eating Trump Steaks Will Kill This Virus, Just A Hunch”

Search:

close